153 Bauer Drive
Oakland, NJ 07436
As you drive west along Route 208/287 approaching the Ramapo River, it is hard to imagine that 300 years ago this interstate highway was a quiet tree-lined path in a little valley used by the Minsi Indians of the Lenni Lenape tribe. The Minsi Indians of Oakland were bound to tradition, cared for their aged and were generous with their belongings. And, how some things never change, Business Week magazine voted Oakland, NJ one of the “Best Towns” to raise kids (Oakland is 43 out of 50 towns nationwide).
Less than an hour from New York City, this suburb, earned its title as “The Valley of Homes”, and has been instrumental to the local economy. Family owned businesses, manufacturers, service providers have all contributed to the growth of this town.
UHY Employee Benefits Consulting Services, Inc. has not only served a number of clients in the region and surrounding areas, but has established a reputation of excellence nationwide.
Scope of Employee Benefits Consulting Services
- Health and Welfare Consulting
- Employee Benefits Plan Design and Analysis (medical, dental, prescription, life, long term disability, long term care, etc.)
- Claims and Eligibility Audits
- Wellness and Prevention Programs
- Legislative and Compliance Services
- Integrated Health Care
Scope of the Third Party Administrator
- Claims processing company for medical, dental, prescription, vision, HRA’s, and HSA’s
- Affiliation and access to regional and national provider networks
- Premium, vendor and COBRA billing services and reconciliation, and subrogation services
- Reinsurance coverage consulting, placement and processing
- Medical necessity review and consultations
- Plan document review and preparation
- COBRA, HIPAA administration