Tim is a Managing Director of UHY Advisors MI, Inc. and has been actively involved in the growth and development of the firm since 1973. Tim is a Partner in the Michigan office of UHY LLP and is a licensed CPA in the state of Michigan. Tim is co-leader of the Audit Committee for the Michigan office of UHY LLP. Tim specializes in providing financial and business consulting services for companies mainly in the Real Estate and Construction industries.
- Extensive experience working with closely held and privately owned businesses in the real estate, construction and service industries. He works closely with business owners for the protection and disbursement of their wealth, providing tax planning, business forecasts and projections, and business valuations.
- Through his leadership, the Michigan office has received "unqualified" opinions by the CPA industry's Peer Review Board, which reflects the highest standard of measurement in the profession. The most recent peer reviews were conducted through the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) practice division of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Member of Independence and Ethics Committee for UHY LLP.
- In charge of internal inspection of attest practice for UHY LLP.
- Litigation support for cases filed in Wayne, Oakland, Washtenaw, Macomb and Genesee counties as well as Grand Rapids and Traverse City.
Active and Prior Professional Memberships Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Michigan
Active and Prior Civic Memberships Include:
- Member – Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Finance Committee Member – St Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Board Member – Meadowbrook Theatre Ensemble
- Board Member – Great Oaks Country Club
- Past Board Member – International Association of Financial Planners, The Michigan Apartment Association