UHY Advisors' High Technology Practice has been designed to provide value delivered by a philosophy we call The Next Level of Service.
- Evaluation of recent tax law changes
- Focus on tax planning opportunities
- Review strategy of entity transactions
- State and local nexus tax planning
- International and domestic intellectual property issues
- Timely filing of federal & state corporate returns
- Review of tax accounting treatment
- Federal, state & international reporting
- International withholding, taxes and treaty issues
Management Advisory Services
- Valuation Services
- ASC 805 (Business Combinations for Acquisition Method Accounting)
- ASC 350 and 360 for impairment analysis of tangible and intangible assets
- Revenue recognition for multiple deliverable arrangement support
- Analysis and valuation of ESOPs and Stock Incentive Plans
- M&A Due Diligence
- Buy-side, Sell-side review
- Deal Strategy
- Litigation Support
- Expert Witness
- Contract Support/dispute
- Outsourcing/CoSourcing Services
- Financial Back Office Support
- CFO Services & Internal Audit/Sarbanes-Oxley Services
Information Technology Controls Services
UHY Advisors' professionals are well versed in the assessment of information technology (“IT”) controls. The current regulatory environment has substantially increased compliance obligations in the IT area and, management must demonstrate a sound basis for their representations about information control.
A risk is not understanding this critical area and then doing either too much or too little. Companies must find specific, relevant, practical approaches to assessment and documentation of its IT environment and control infrastructure. The controls required in IT are significantly different from traditional IT responsibilities and need an appropriate design.
UHY Advisors utilizes its IT professionals in the assessment, testing, and (if practicable) reliance on key internal controls. In addition to 404 compliance, our professionals will also provide a comprehensive review of the company’s IT infrastructure, its relevant strengths to leverage, and areas of weakness to improve upon.
For more information about our Sarbanes-Oxley Practice, click here.
For more information about our Technology Assurance & Advisory Services, click here.