RECEIVE 4 HOURS OF CLE
Five Concourse Parkway, Suite 2450
Atlanta, GA 30328
(click here for directions)
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
9:00 am - 1:00 pm OR 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Eric Shirk, Director of Digital Forensics, UHY Advisors
This Data Collection 201 Seminar is offered to our corporate and law firm clients at no charge. In brief, this is the external version of the forensic imaging training that we do for our own team here at UHY Advisors. It is a hands-on 4 hour class that walks the participants through the evolution of forensic imaging solutions. This training is not designed to turn the attendees into forensic collections experts but rather give them a “hands-on” look at the methodologies and tools used in this space so they walk out better educated consumers of these types of services.
Upon successful completion of the training, each participant will be armed with the knowledge to:
• Understand data collection processes, techniques and best practices
• Avoid common mistakes made in an investigation
• Create appropriate documentation to maintain chain of custody
• Identify tools used in various digital forensic exercises
• Execute a live collection with various tools discussed
For more information please contact Jeff Moynihan at 404-310-3922, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.