The professionals at UHY Advisors have extensive experience in FCPA, fraud, forensics and complex financial investigations.
Investigations conducted by UHY Advisors’ team members have involved companies with international interests, and have often focused on and uncovered attempts to skirt international fraud, bribery and other illegal activities.
Using the extensive reach of our global resources, UHY Advisors has conducted investigations and supported the ensuing litigation throughout Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and Europe.
These case studies represent just a sampling of the engagements in which UHY Advisors team members have been involved, and include a variety of different investigations:
- Uncovering illegal activities, committed by the company itself, by third parties or by acquisition targets.
- Establishing the strength of internal controls.
- Revealing the identity and veracity of individuals.
- Determining the legitimacy and background of target companies.
We work with a broad range of clients, including:
- Fortune 100 companies.
- Major international entities.
- Leading banking and insurance institutions.
- Large and middle market entities, both public and private.
UHY Advisors operates successfully amid the cultural, language and other barriers that can frequently impede an FCPA investigation.