WHEN YOU NEED GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE
Attorneys and their clients usually require these investigatory services to identify affiliations and practices in foreign countries that might indicate fraud or the potential for fraud.
UHY Advisors' investigatory team consists of Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Protection Professionals, and Certified Information Privacy professionals with extensive experience in cross-border investigations. In addition, the UHY International network in more than 240 cities world-wide provides one of the most extensive sets of resources in this space.
WHEN YOU NEED INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATIONS
- Some of our previous work can help establish common practices in a given country, and has included:
- Acceptable rate of pay
- Standard cultural rules
- History of bribery in a given country
- In-country review of foreign agent’s financial records
BACKGROUND CHECKS & INVESTIGATION OF INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS
Such investigations can be conducted on companies, affiliates, agents and employees:
- Corporate status
- Corporate officials and their backgrounds
- True ownership
- Ties to government officials
- Other foreign entities
- Companies or individuals with history of corrupt behavior
For more information about International Investigations, visit the Global Intelligence & Investigations homepage or contact Vicky Gregorcyk at email@example.com.